What is JU Connect?
JU Connect is a digital networking community for everyone connected to Jacksonville University. Alumni can search the directory, post jobs and events, and, best of all – easily make your willingness to help known to young Dolphins hungry for mentorship opportunities.
Through JU Connect, you can:
- Create your profile and establish your own mentoring settings.
- Post events and jobs open at your company.
- Search the directory by name, profession, or location.
- Check out all of JU's social media feeds in one place, in the News section.
How do I log on to JU Connect?
You can log on to JU Connect with your LinkedIn account (recommended), Facebook account, or email. Regardless of which option you choose, you can always sync information from your social media accounts under the "You" tab in the "Update Your Profile" section.
We suggest using LinkedIn to connect with fellow Dolphins in a professional setting, and for your most up-to-date information to be displayed on your profile.
Who can use JU Connect?
Current students (juniors & seniors), alumni, faculty, and staff.
What are the benefits of using JU Connect?
As alumni, use JU Connect to:
- Find a mentor or mentee and give advice.
- Connect with students, faculty, and fellow alumni.
- Post and apply for jobs listed by fellow alumni and employer partners.
- Learn about alumni and campus events and what's new at JU.
- Share photos and memories from your time at Jacksonville University.
- Make your annual gift. Remember that participation matters, and every gift counts!
As a student, use JU Connect to:
- Be the first to know about university updates and events.
- See what former students are currently doing with their degree.
- Network with fellow students, alumni, and JU faculty/staff.
- Find alumni from your campus organizations, and solicit their advice.
- Pay it forward and make your donation to the Senior Class Gift.
For Faculty and Staff
As faculty or staff, use JU Connect to:
- Connect with willing alumni to support to your department.
- Easily reach students in need of internships and professional development opportunities.
- Be the first to know university updates and alumni events that can enhance your program.
- Learn what your former students are currently doing with their degree.
- Make your annual gift supporting your program or college.
How do you use JU Connect?
- Photos: View photos of events happening on and off campus. Post your own photos from your time at JU.
- Events: Browse and register for events.
- Jobs: Check the "Home" page daily to see new job postings.
- Seek Advice: Gain professional advice through the "Seek advice" section. You can also see the top companies and industries where your fellow alumni work.
- New Members: You can see the newest members to JU Connect who have signed up within the last month.
- Invite Alumni: Invite your fellow Dolphins by clicking on the "Invite Alumni" button.
- You can sync all of your profile information from your Linked In and/or Facebook.
- List your work experience, education, clubs & teams you were involved in while at JU and how you are willing to help fellow Dolphins.
- You can follow your fellow classmates and see who is following you.
View all of your fellow Dolphins posts and statuses. You can also like and comment on the different posts.
This is your virtual yearbook. You will be able to see event photos that happened on and off campus. If you are feeling nostalgic, feel free to upload your own photos from your time at JU.
- View all events and details that are happening on and off campus and around your area.
- You can filter by events that you have been invited to or events that you are attending.
- Hosting an alumni meetup? Please feel free to post your own event.
Looking to reconnect with old classmates? Use this tab to help find fellow Dolphins. You can search by last name, or you can refine your search and look up Dolphins by location, graduation year, employment, etc.
If you are looking for someone to review your resume, you can also filter alumni by click "Willing to help."
This tab is a great way to view all of JU’s social media information and get updates on what is going on with our current student body, on campus and what our alumni are up to.
Search and apply for jobs and internships posted by fellow Dolphins.
Hiring? You can also post current openings at your office.
If you'd like to print this out for later reference, you can download the FAQ here:JUConnect-UserManual.pdf.