Thank you for your interest in Jacksonville University students and alumni. Our students offer high quality skills to help you fulfill your employment needs. We welcome your employment and internship opportunities! Employ the best and the brightest!
We are transitioning to Handshake for our career service management. We expect to go "live" to Employers sometime during the week of June 12. Handshake will offer your team many great new features like:
- Managing all your campus recruiting with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
In the coming weeks, we will send updated information on the specific "live" date. You will then receive an invitation from Handshake inviting you to create an account. Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. You will be able to start posting jobs immediately. Students will join the system in July so they can start applying. Please contact us with any questions.
Career Resource Center Employment Recruiting Services:
- PHIN Connect: Post internships, part-time, full-time, seasonal and volunteer opportunities; review resumes and connect with students and alumni through this exclusive JU online portal. Additionally, you may request information sessions, workshops, tabling events, coordinate on-campus recruiting and register for our Career Expo and other career events. To login in or register click this link.
- On-Campus Recruiting: Schedule your recruiting event on campus. Employers are highly encouraged to book Fall and Spring events, which may include interviewing, information sessions and receptions.
- Career Events and Programming: Participate in the many events sponsored by our center, including career fairs, panel discussions and speaking opportunities
- Consultative Services: A variety of tailored options, including student sponsored events, resume books and more
Outcomes and Employment Statistics
Contact us today to further discuss the unique opportunities for your organization to connect with our students, alumni and faculty. Allow us to coordinate the details so you can focus on recruiting.