Jacksonville University understands the value of collaborative real world experiences. Working as a team on Collaborate JU projects, students and professors from multiple disciplines join forces with industry experts to solve challenging problems. Through these experiences, students become engaged, active participants in their education and are better prepared to enter the workforce.
The benefits to students include:
- Becoming conversant in multiple disciplines
- Gaining a more in-depth understanding of their major
- Expanding options as to potential careers
- Learning to function in a team setting
- Appreciating the value of diverse perspectives
- Using creativity to solve challenges
- Sharpening critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills
- Improving interpersonal communication skills
- Developing leadership and project management abilities
- Networking with industry experts
The EPIC Program
Collaborate JU is part of the Florida EPIC Program at Jacksonville University, which focuses on Entrepreneurism, Policy, Innovation, and Commerce.