Tailored for Experienced Working Professionals
Move at a pace that makes sense for your busy professional life. The Flex Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program places the experienced professional at the leading-edge of graduate business education. The curriculum consists of as little as 36 credit hours for a General MBA and 39 credit hours for an MBA with an Accounting/Finance, Management/Accounting, or Management Concentration. Additional foundation course credit hours may be required depending upon your background.
The program draws upon:
- Cutting-edge courses delivered in intensive 8-week long modules. You attend class one night per week for each course taken, giving students flexible scheduling to complete their degree at their own pace.
- Classes delivered in a hybrid format including in class interaction with professors and classmates, along with online and out of class assignments.
- A part-time format (flex) or a full-time accelerated format (accelerated).
- A strong commitment to developing leadership knowledge and skills.
- Dedicated faculty with the highest academic qualifications.
- Modern classrooms and technologies located in an inspiring facility on the JU campus.
- A clear focus on practical and engaging business concepts which put students to work.
You will gain profound and immeasurable knowledge in topics that you will need. Faculty members are highly skilled teachers/scholars who make you their highest priority by bringing their expertise into the classroom in practical, hands-on ways. They have created and founded companies, traveled extensively, and trained at some of the world's best schools.
Coming Fall 2017
(Pending approval by SACSCOC)
- Accounting & Finance
- Consumer Goods & Services Marketing
- General MBA
- Management Accounting