Selection is competitive and requires a separate application. You may be eligible and we encourage you to take the next step. If you are selected, your honors scholarship will supersede your merit scholarship. If you do not qualify for the Honors Program and Scholarship, any your merit scholarship will remain in effect.
Be sure to submit the following criteria to email@example.com by the priority deadline, November 17, 2017.
- 3.5 (Recalculated Core) High School GPA
- Combined SAT Score of 1290 (Evidence Based Reading and Math) and/or ACT Composite Score of 27
- 1500+ Word Essay, Preferably Graded, from Junior or Senior Year
- At Least One Recommendation Letter
- Completed Honors Questionnaire
- Priority Deadline to Apply for Honors: November 17
- Honors Competition Days: December 1, 2017; January 19, 2018; February 9, 2018