Take your higher education to the next level. Designed to give highly-motivated, academically-gifted students an escalated educational playing field, the Jacksonville University Honors Program supports outstanding scholarship, personal growth and community service through specialized course work and enrichment activities. Students are exposed to unique leadership and academic opportunities, as well as cross-cultural, international and interdisciplinary experiences on and off campus.
Selection to the Honors Program is competitive and requires a separate application.
To be considered, students should have:
- GPA: 3.5 recalculated high school GPA
- Test Score:
- Combined SAT (old format) score of 1220 (Critical Reading and Math), or
- Combined SAT (new format) score of 1310 (Critical Reading and Math), or
- ACT Composite score of 27
If eligible, you will be nominated to apply for the Honors Program by your Admissions Officer.
Students who are eligible and complete the Honors Program application and competition will be considered for the following scholarships:
- William J. Porter Honors (full direct costs)
- Presidential Honors (full-time tuition)
- Jacksonville University Honors
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact your Admissions Officer. If you do not know their direct line, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-256-7000.