Economics, Davis College of Business
Jacksonville University invites applications for adjunct economics faculty positions to teach:
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
Courses may be taught in mornings, afternoons, or evenings depending on which times are most desirable for students.
The opportunity to teach upper-level economic courses may be available depending on the applicant's qualifications.
Essential Job Duties
Adjunct instructors must perform duties associated with teaching at the post-secondary level. These include:
- Class discussion leadership
- Prompt provision of grades and feedback on tests, quizzes, and assignments
- Oversight of related educational activities
- Prompt responses to student questions and inquiries
Applicants must have earned at least 18 credit hours in graduate-level economics courses.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Send an email message of interest to Dr. John Buck at email@example.com.
Subsequent to this initial contact, applicants should send the following:
- Letter of interest
- JU Faculty application
- Unofficial transcripts (official transcripts will be needed before hiring)
- Curriculum Vitae
To the following address:
Chair, Economics Department
Davis College of Business
2800 University Blvd N.
Jacksonville, FL 32211