Assistant Professor, Communication Sciences & Disorders
Assistant Professor, Communication Sciences and Disorders
Communication Sciences and Disorders, Speech and Language Pathology Program
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders in the College of Health Sciences at Jacksonville University invites applications for a full-time, twelve-month, tenure-accruing position for an Assistant Professor in communication sciences and disorders. The Department is seeking faculty members with expertise in the areas of phonology, child language, and augmentative/alternative communication.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop and teach courses in the area of communication sciences and disorders
- Develop research portfolio in the area of communication sciences and disorders
- Provide service in the area of communication sciences and disorders
Prerequisites Required for Position
Minimum Education Requirement
- Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field required
- Speech Language Pathology certification considered highly desirable
Minimum Work Experience
- Current academic teaching
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Interested applicants should submit letter of interest emphasizing experience and potential, a curriculum vitae, JU faculty application, background check authorization, three letters of reference, and transcripts, via electronic email to Shannon Gornoski at email@example.com.