- International Home
- Majors and Programs
- Paying for School
- Student Life
- Additional Resources
- Title IX
- HOW TO REPORT AN INCIDENT
- TITLE IX INFORMATION: SEXUAL ASSAULT POLICIES AND RESOURCES
- TITLE IX COORDINATOR AND DEPUTY COORDINATORS
- SEXUAL ASSAULT/SEXUAL MISCONDUCT POLICY
- TITLE IX DEFINITIONS
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- VICTIM'S RIGHTS
- REPORTING AND INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES
- RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO VICTIMS OF CRIME
- PREVENTION AND AWARENESS PROGRAMS
- KNOW YOUR TITLE IX
- SEXUAL PREDATOR AND OFFENDER INFORMATION
- Pact 5
- National Center for Victims of Crime / Stalking Resource Center
For more than 10 consecutive years, U.S. News & World Report has named Jacksonville University one of “America’s Best Colleges” in the south. A premier private institution founded in 1934, JU offers more than 70 majors and programs, including degrees in business, engineering, marine science, and mathematics, as well as in more specialized fields like aviation, speech pathology, film and animation, and sports management.
We encourage you to join our vibrant international community of current JU students attending from countries including Canada, China, Columbia, Brazil, Jamaica, Japan, South Korea, Zambia, Germany, and more from all over the world.
International undergraduate freshmen and transfer students who wish to apply to Jacksonville University should complete the online application for international students by going to www.ju.edu/apply.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 800-225-2027