Tutoring at JU
Make on-going appointments for the semester, just a one-time for some clarification, or come for a walk-in appointment any time we're open.
Come see us - meet with any one of our highly trained, faculty referred, peer tutors who can help you broaden your knowledge and understanding of class material, decipher difficult homework and projects while also offering study skill development, test preparation and much more to improve your academic success.
- Widen your learning methods
- Make connections
- Understand assignments
- Turn that "B" into an "A"
- Prepare for presentations & tests
- Find your study home, away from home
Tutoring: Walk-in or by Appointment
All ASC tutoring is completely free!
- As a Walk-In student, you will work with a peer tutor one-on-one - or if there are more - in a small group
- Make sure you ALWAYS bring assignments, notes, outlines you have made, and a printed copy of your paper (if applicable)
- Tutors can assist with study skills, test preparation, and assist with concepts (they can't do your homework or help with take home tests)
- Appointments to meet with a tutor can be made by:
- Clicking on the "Request a Tutor" Link on left
- Going to "MyJU" and clicking on the sun
- Or come into the center and someone will be able to help you.
Walk-Ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended. We are located in the Academic Support Center on the 3rd floor of Swisher Library.