What are you looking for in a graduate school?
At Jacksonville University, you’ll find nationally and internationally recognized programs in Business and Nursing among the 35 graduate offerings in our colleges of Arts & Sciences, Business, Fine Arts, and Health Sciences and Institute of Public Policy. You also find a challenge and opportunity of a lifetime—for on-site, real-world, hands-on learning that will set you apart from other graduate students across the nation.
What we believe in
- Programs designed in both context and convenience for full-time working professionals to make earning a graduate degree or certificate attainable.
- Full-time faculty, who are both scholars and practitioners in their fields, dedicated to helping students develop the critical thinking skills they need to advance in their careers.
- Small class sizes to develop strong communication skills and the thoughtful risk taking essential to succeed in organizations in today’s changing world.
- A commitment to providing degrees that are valuable to our students and recognized locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Graduate at your own pace with one, two, and three-year program options
- Year-round start time
- Hybrid, online, and on-campus options
- Full-time and part time options
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement and financial aid